Somali Region, Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE PROCUREMENT OF WORKS
Ethiopia, Somali Regional State, Office of the President, Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project,
Loan No: IDA-64120
Contract Title: Procurement of Construction of Five (5) Permanent Veterinary clinics.
Reference No. ET-SOMALI, RLLP-211107-CW-RFB
- The Government of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Lowlands Livelihood Resilience (LLRP) Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contracts for the Procurement of Construction of Five (5) Permanent Veterinary Clinics.
- The Somali Regional State, Office of the President, Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project (LLRP) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders having Construction licenses Grade 4 and Above for the procurement of & Construction of Five (5) Permanent Veterinary Clinics.
Description of Items and Locations
Construction of Permanent Veterinary Clinics Daror Worad
Construction of Permanent Veterinary Clinics Danan Worad
Construction of Permanent Veterinary Clinics Garabo Worad
Construction of Permanent Veterinary Clinics Galhamur Worad
Construction of Permanent Veterinary Clinics Dagahmadow Worad
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding as specified in the World bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD: Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, (“procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulation. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Bashir Hassan Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project(LLRP), Regional Project Coordination Unit, with the email:email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 8:00 am-5:00 PM at the address of Somali Regional Coordination Unit Office (RPCU) given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 400. The method of payment will be cash.
- Bids must be hand-delivered to the address below on or before [March 4-2021]. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend the opening session.
All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” OF ETB 50, 000.
The address referred to above is:
Regional Project Coordination Unit Attn: Procurement Officer
Opposite of Kebele 10 Office
P.O.Box: 802, Fax 025788955 Jijiga, Ethiopia
Somali Regional State
Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project,