SOMALI REGIONAL STATE BUREAU OF LABOUR AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS
Ethiopian Herald Oct29,2020
Invitations To Bid (ITB)
SOMALI REGIONAL STATE BUREAU OF
LABOR AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS
Procurement Reference Number LSAB/012/2020
- The Somali Regional State Labor and Social Affairs Bureau has Earmarked Budget for the Works Assessment of Conditional Street Community in Jigjiga City
- The Bid Documents Shall Be Purchased From SRS BOLA Jig-Jiga Against Payment Of Non-Refundable Sum Of Birr 100(One Hundred) During Office Hours Up On Presentation Of Official Application Letter, Renewed Trade Licenses From Appropriate Government Body, Tax Payers Registration Certificate MOFED/BOFED Registration & VAT Registration.
- Bids Shall Be Valid For A Period Of Thirty (10 Days After Bid Opening & Must Be Accompanied By Bid Security Of Not Less Than 2% Of The Bid Price Or Its Equivalent In CPO Or Bank Guarantee.
- Bids Shall Submit Each Having One Original & Two Copies.
- Delivery Period – With In 30 Calendar Days Starting From Date Of Contract Signing.
- Bidders Should Submit Their Technical And Financial Officers In Wax Sealed Envelope To The Agency Starting From Date Announced On The Ethiopian Herald For The Consecutive 10 Days.
- Interested Eligible Bidders Can Obtain Further Information at the Office of SRS LSAB Jigjig P.O. Box/ Jigjiga Ethiopia Tel:- +251257752363
- The Bid Sells Started 29/10/2019 GC Up To 9/11/2020 G.C.
- The Bid Will Be Opened In The Presence of Bidders And Or Their Official Representatives 10/11/2020 G.C 10:30 AM Local Time.
- The A Bureau Reserves The Right To Accept Or Reject The Bid.
- Late Bids Will Be Rejected.
Somali Regional State Labor and Social