Somali Regional State Fik Boarding School Administration
Invitation for Bid
The Somali Regional State Fik Boarding School Administration invites sealed bids to all interested and eligible bidders for the food suppliers.
- Bidders of suppliers with the valid license for the current Ethiopian year and renewed. Trade and industry development certificate, VAT registration certificate, tax clearance certificate with supporting letter can participate for the bid.
- A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased from the address below against payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian birr 750 (seven hundred fifty birr) starting from the date of the first appearance of this invitation notice on the newspaper.
- All bids must be accompanied by bid security but not less than 2% birr in the form of certified payment order CPO, cash, or bank Guarantee.
- Bidders are instructed to submit separate scaled one (original) and one photocopy of the original.
- Bids must be delivered to the address after ten days.
- The bid will be closed on the day of the delivery and will be opened after one day.
- Bidders are instructed to sign, stamp, and seal all the forms of the bid documents. Failure of this instruction may lead to bid rejection.
- For further information bid documents purchased or inspection, bid delivery and opening shall be the address below.
- School administration has the rightto accept and reject any or all bids.
Fik boarding school administration room NO 1
Fik boarding school administration room N02
Somali Regional State Fik Boarding