Dr. Abdulmajiid Hussein College of Teachers Education
RE-INVITATION FOR BID (IFB) (21)
NUMBER Dr. Majid CTE: Dr. A/Majid CTENCB001/13 SRS, Dr. A/Majid CTE
1. The Somali Regional State, Dr. A/Majid CTE now re-invites sealed bid documents from eligible bidders for the supply of dry foods and inputs for its regular mainees academic year 2013 that is.
- 1) Lot L Dry Food 3) Lot III. Milk. Egg and Meat
- 2) Lot II. Vegetables 4) Lot IV. Bread
2. A complete set of bidding document for the provision of dry food items can be purchased by legal and interested bidders up on payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500 (Five Hundred Bir only) per each lot from the college finance and logistic sub-process office within ten working days of the first appearance of this announcement during the official working hours.
3. Bidders are allowed only to purchase One Lot of the Bid Document Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from the college finance and logistic sub-process office.
4. All bids must be accompanied by a security of 1% of the Bid amount in the form of insurance, bank guarantee or CPO and submitted before the closing date.
5. Bids shall be submitted to Dr.A/Maid CTE, finance and Logistics sub-process office, at any office, working hours on or before the 10 date after the appearance of the announcement.
6. Bidders are required to submit copies of their business license renewed for the current fiscal year Tin Certificate, Renewed Tax clearance certificate, and VAT registered certificate.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives on the 10% day of the appearance of the announcement at the college multi-purpose hall at 10:00 PM local time in the presence of Somali Region BOFED procurement committee. If the 10″ day is not working day, the hid shall be opened on the next day at the same time.
8. The original & copy of the bid document shall be signed and sealed in all pages by the bidders.
9. Bidders should submit one original & one copy of the bid document with separately sealed envelopes each one.
10. The college reserves the right to reject any or all bids at any time.
The Dr. A/MAJID CTE