Somali Regional State Disaster Prevention and Preparedness Bureau (DPPB)
Ethiopian Herald Oct25,2020
Invitation to Bid (open)
- The Somali Regional State Disaster Risk Management Bureau(DRMB) (here in after referred to as the “employer”), note would like to invite open bid for the, construction of office block with meeting Hall.
- The Somali Regional State Disaster Risk Management Bureau (DRMB) Would like like to invite eligible bidders with valid Business license in construction grade category of GC4/BC3 or above and renewed for 2013 E.C. for construction of office block with Meeting Hall.
- You may obtain further information in respect of the Bidding Dossier at the office of: the Somali Regional State Disaster Risk Management Bureau (DRMB) P.O.Box 232,Tell: +251 252 78 5054/ +251 252 78 0313, Jigjiga Ethiopia.
- . Yon may collect a complete set of bidding documents from the above office, on submission of a written application and upon payment of nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 400.
- All tenders must be accompanied by a bid security to be provided as bank guaranty or (CPO) equivalent to 1 % of the bid price before VAT in ETB and must be delivered to the address named in the Instruction to bidders at Finance, logistics and planning, M&E section 8.
- Bid validity period will be 10 working days after the date of advisement on the Ethiopian herald newspaper.
- The dead line. for bid submission will be on 11th date on the date of advertisement on 10:00 A.M. And Bid willbe opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attendat 10:30 AM on the 11th day after the date of advertisement.
- The bidders or the representative is advised to attend a pre-tender meeting to, clarify issues, obtain answers to questions on any matter and to be show round the site of the work. The meeting will take place the above office at finance, pain and &logistic M&E department.
- The SRS, DRME3 Reserves the right to partially or the bid at all.
Somali Regional State Disaster Risk Management Bureau