Ethiopian Somali Regional State Bureau of Finance & Economic Development
Invitation for BID (IFB)
SRS Bureau of Finance and Development
IFB Title: Printing of Financial Receipt Vouchers
Tender No: NCB/SRS-B0FED/Lo-PF/003/2013 E.C
The Somali regional state bureau of finance and economic development would like to invite all interested and eligible bidders for advertising supply of the following: Printing of Financial Receipt Vouchers
Type: Procurement Printing of Financial Receipt Vouchers
Printing of Financial Receipt Vouchers
Therefore, the following requirements are compulsory for interested bidders:
- Interested bidders should provide copies of relevant and valid documents with renewed trade license in the year 2013 E.C, VAT and TIN registration certificate, supplier certificate, and evidence indicating that the bidder has performed taxpaying. Obligations from federal/regional revenue Authorities.
- The Somali regional state bureau finance & economic development (SRS BOFED) invites all eligible bidders to submit sealed bids Containing two original and copy of technical and financial proposals separately.
- A bid shall be valid for 5 working days starting from the day published on Ethiopian Herald News Paper, the bidders must be accompanied by a bid security (conditional bank guarantee) or CPO not less than 1% for total price, they shall be delivered to the bureau on or before October 26, 2020 G.C @ 09:00 AM morning and late bids will be rejected.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English will be purchased from Jigjiga Somali Regional state Bureau of Finance & Economic Development, particularly, finance, logistic planning, and M&E support Process Block 3 room 26, upon payment of a non-refundable fee birr 200.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose at the meeting room of BoFED.
- Interested bidders can participate in all the lots or one of them. As specified in the BID.
- The Bureau reserved the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid.
The Somali Regional State Bureau of Finance and Economic Development
Tell:- 0257752919 /
P. O. Box 247 Jigjiga, Ethiopia