SNNPRS Water, Mine and Energy Development Bureau
Request for Bids of Small Works
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: Water Supply Sanitation and Hygiene
Contract Title: Drilling & Construction Four Deep Wells
Loan No. IDA 64450
Identification Number-ET- WMEDB-200598-CW-RFB
- The Government of Ethiopia has received Loan from OWNP-CWA phase II toward the cost of water supply and sanitation project for the procurement of Drilling & Construction of 4 Boreholes in Silte Zone (Dalocha Woreda), Halaba Zone (Wera Dijo Woreda) and kemebata Tembaro Zones(Damboya and Angacha Woredas) proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for Procurements of Drilling & Construction of 4(four) Boreholes
- The SNNPRS Water Mines and Energy Development Bureau now invites sealed bids from qualified eligible bidders having renewed registration licenses for the execution of Drilling &Construction of 4 Boreholes in Silte Zone (Dalocha Woreda ) Halaba Zone (Wera Dijo Woreda) and kemebata Tembaro Zone(Damboya and Angacha woreda)
- Bidding will be conducted through a NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the SNNPRS Water Mines and Energy Development Bureau, one WaSH National program management unit, from 09:00, am to 12:00 am & 1:30pm to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday
- A complete set of Bidding Documents maybe purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary renewed licenses with originals from SNNP Regional Water Mines & Energy Development Bureau, Procurement, Finance, and Property Adm. Directorate, Room No 101, Hawassa City, Telephone number 0462 12 30 40, at or before 2:00 P.M. on January 12, 2021. Upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 Method of payment will be in cash or check against receipt. Bidders are required to attach with their application, a copy of their renewed trade licenses, VAT certificate, Tax clearance, and TIN certificate
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00 PM on January 12, 2021. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened Physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 2:30 P.M. on January 12, 2021
- All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand) in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO to SNNPRS Water and Mines and Energy Development Bureau and shall remain valid for 120 (One Hundred Twenty) days. Insurance bond is not acceptable. For Bank Guarantee the bidder must use the bank guarantee form included in section IV (Bid Form) of the bidding Document
- The bid shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid Submission Deadline.
- The SNNP Regional Water Mines & Energy Development Bureau reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Full Address: SNNP Regional Water Mines &Energy Development Bureau, In front of Hawassa University, Main campus
Telephone number: 0462209974/0462 12 30 44
Fax: 0462203939/42/69 98