SNNP Regional Water ,Mines & Energy Development Bureau
Invitation for Bid
Place and Date: 13/11/2020 GC
Gurage Zone Mareko Woreda and Wolayita Zone Deguna Fango Woreda Procurement Reference
Number: SNNPRS/WMEDB/WRSMD/DW/Dug & November/05/2013/NCB
- The SNNPRS, Water, Mine and Energy Development Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders of the Drilling firm to submit sealed bid for the Drilling water Work construction and completion of a Two Boreholes for the above explained SITE.
- The delivery period is on or before the 21st day of the bid announcement day at 2:30 am.
- Bidding will be conducted through the same day at 02:30 pm, in the presence of the bidders or authorized representatives. If 21st day of the bid announcement lies on Ethiopian Holly day, the opening day of the bid will be on the next working day. The bidding is Open procurement method to be open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address giver below.
- Qualifications requirements include: 1.Ownership and/or existing lease of relevant equipment and machinery. 2. Experience in water Drilling work construction Field related. 3. Availability of relevant experienced personnel as provided in the bidding document.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents maybe purchased by interested bidders, upon submission of written request application and payment of non-returnable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00(Three hundred Birr only) for two lots.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below.
- Bids should be accompanied by a bid security amounting 300,000.00 (three hundred thousand Birr) Birr for both Boreholes in an acceptable form of CPO or Bank Guarantee and shall remain valid for a period of 90 days after the date of bid opening.
- The Bureau reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
- The address referred to above is:
Public Body: SNNPRS, Water, Mine and
Energy Development Bureau
Street Address: +25146-220-83-32/63-64/