SNNP Regional Water Mines & Energy Development Bureau
Invitation for Bid
Project Location.-Gurage Zone Mareko Woreda, Halaba Zone Wera Dijo Woreda & Kambata Tambaro Zone Hadero- Tunto wereda in SNNPRS and Loka-Abaya Wereda (Sidama)Procurement Reference Number: WMEDBI DW/Mar/WrDI HdTILKA/01/2013/NCB
- The SNNPRS Water, Mine, and Energy Development Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders of the Drillingfirm to submit a sealed bid for the Drilling water Work construction and completion of 5 (Five) deep Boreholes for the above and the below-explained Sites.
- The delivery period is on or before the 21st day or me DIU announcement day at 2:00 pm.
- Bidding will be opened through the same day at 2:30 pm, in the presence of the bidders or authorized representatives. If the 21st day of the bid announcement lies on Ethiopian Holly day, the opening day of the bid will be on the next working day. The bidding is an open procurement method to be open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below.
- Qualifications requirements include I.Ownership and/or existing lease of relevant equipment and machinery. 2. Experience in water Drilling work construction and related. 3. Availability of relevant experienced personnel as provided in the bidding document.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders, upon submission of written request application and payment of a non-returnable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00(Three hundred Birr only).
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below. .
- Bids should be accompanied by a bid security Unconditional bank guarantee amounting to 300,000.00 (three hundred thousand Birr) Birr for five Boreholes in an acceptable form of CPO or Bank Guarantee and shall remain valid for a period of 90 days after the date of bid opening.
- The Bureau reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
- The address referred to above is Public Body: –
SNNPRS, Water, Mines, and Energy development
Bureau in front of
Hawassa University-Main Campus Room Number: -102
TEL: +25146- 220-83-32/63-64/Hawassa