SNNPRS Water Resources Development Bureau
Ethiopian Herald Nov15,2020
Invitation to Bid
Place: Gurage Zone Mareko Woreda Feka Rapi Kebele
Procurement Reference Number: SNNPR/WMEDB/02/2013/NCB
- The SNNPRS, Water, Mine, and Energy Development Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders of the category WWC 5 and above to submit sealed bid for the construction and completion of a HAP/Hydroxyl Apatite/ Fluoride Treatment Plant to the above-explained Site.
- The delivery period is on or before the 21st day of the bid announcement day at 2:30 am.
- Bidding will be conducted through the same day at 02:30 pm, in the presence of the bidders or authorized representatives. If the 21st day of the bid announcement lies on Ethiopian Holly day, the opening day of the bid will be on the next working day. The bidding is an open procurement method to be open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below.
- Qualifications requirements include 1. Ownership and/or existing lease of relevant equipment and machinery. 2. Experience in water work construction and related. 3. Availability of relevant experienced personnel as provided in the bidding document.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders, upon submission of written request application and payment of a non-returnable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00(Three hundred Birr only).
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below.
- Bids should be accompanied by a bid security amounting 30,000.00(Thirty thousand) Birr in an acceptable form of CPO or Bank Guarantee and shall remain valid for a period of 90 days after the date of bid opening.
- The Bureau reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
- The address referred to above is:
Public Body:- SNNPRS Water Mine and Energy development Bureau
Room Number:- 102
Street Address: +25146-220-83-32/63-64/Hawassa