Gamo Gofa Finance Administration
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Proc/Ref/No. IAIPSP/SIPDC-YIAIP/ Gs/NCB-02/19.
- The Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received a grant from the African Development Bank (AfDB) towards the cost of the Integrated Agro-Industrial Parks-Support Project (LAIP-SP). South Nations Nationalities and Peoples Regional State, Industrial Parks Development Corporation (SNNPRS, IPDC) intend to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to eligible payments under the contract for Procurement of Small tools and materials (አረንጓዴ ልማት ሥራ የሚሆኑ አነስተኛ መሣሪያዎችና ቁሳቁሶች); and Household equipment and materials (የቤት ውስጥ መገልገያ ዕቃዎችና ቁሳቁሶች).
- The SNNPRS, IPDC now invites wax-sealed bids from eligible bidders (not blacklisted before) for the Supply of Small tools and materials; and Household equipment and materials for Yirgalem Integrated Agro-Industrial Parks (YIAIP) with Contract Identification number IAIPSP/SIPDCYIAIP/Gs/NCB-02/19 (Lot-2).
- The bidders must be with Trading License is renewed for the current fiscal year and TIN number certificate; able to submit Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT registration are eligible to participate in the bid; and submit materials suppliers’ certificate.
- Eligible bidders are required to submit Financial proposals Original and 2 (two) Copies for each in a separate wax-sealed envelope.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the SNNPRS, IPDC Finance Administration and provision directorate or Procurement Case team located in Awash Bank Building, 6th floor, Room no R5, from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday during working days and from 8:30 AM to 5:00 AM on Saturday.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr ETB 50.00 (Fifty birr).
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security, in the form of certified Cheque or unconditional bank guarantee or CPO of an amount 2% of total offer of the bidders by the name of SNNPRS, IPDC. Bids must be delivered to SNNPRS, IPDC Finance Administration, and provision directorate or Procurement Case team on or before 15 days this tender posted on Newspaper at 12:30 pm. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted and Late Bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be closed at 12:30 pm on 15 days after invitation letter posted and Financial offer proposal will be opened in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives and who choose to attend in person at 2:00 pm on 15 days after invitation letter posted at the SNNPRS, IPDC Finance administration and provision directorate or Procurement Case team located in Awash Bank Building, 6th floor, Room no R5. If this day is not working day, the bid will open on the next working day at the same time mentioned above.
- SNNPRS, IPDC reserves the right to accept or reject any all bids.
SNNPRS, IPDC Finance Administration and provision directorate or Procurement Case team
Tel. 046-212-84-42 & 046-212-98-04, Fax (+251) – 46-212-85-38