SNNP Regional Water Mines & Energy Development Bureau
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
SNNP Regional Water Mines and Energy Dev’t Bureau
SUPPLY of Water quality test instrument and water quality test reagent/Chemicals
BID No SNNPR WEMDB/03/2013/NCB
The SNNP Regional Water Mines and Energy Dev’t Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply of Water quality test instrument and water quality test reagent/chemicals
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as specified in the Guideline.
- To be qualified for the award of contract, Suppliers should have delivered on contracts of a similar type and quantity in the last three years. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the Bureau, Procurement, Finance and Property Adm. Directorate at the address given below, upon payment of ETB 200.00 (two hundred birr), nonrefundable fee for both lots. The method of payment will be in cash against receipt. A person delegated by the bidder can collect the Bidding Documents.
- Bids should be accompanied by bid security amounting 20,000.00/twenty thousand/ Birr for each lot in an acceptable form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee and shall remain valid for a period of 90 calendar days after the date of bid opening.
- Bid shall be valid for a period of 60 (sixty) days after bid opening
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/ their representatives who choose to attend in person at 2:00 p.m. and closed at 2:30 p. m on 15th day of this announcement on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper at the Tender Committee office of Bureau, Hawassa city. If there will be public holiday on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and venue.
- The Bureau reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
WATER MINE AND ENERGY DEVELOPMENT BUREAU (W.MEDB)
TEL. (046) 220-8332/221-24-71/046-212-6226
Fax No. (046) 220-39-39 P.O.BOX 153