SNNP Regional Water ,Mines & Energy Development Bureau
Invitation for Bid
The SNNP Regional Water Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply of Submersible Pump, Generator, and pipe and fitting.
Bidders are required to bid for the entire quantities in a lot. Bids that do not offer the entire quantities in the lot will be rejected.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as specified in the Guideline.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address given below and inspect the Bidding Documents at that address from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm & from1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
- To be qualified for the award of contract, Suppliers should have delivered on contracts of a similar type and quantity in the last five years. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the SNNP Regional Water, Mines and Energy Development Bureau, Procurement, Finance and Property Adm. Directorate at the address given below, upon payment of ETB 200.00/Two hundred Birr/ nonrefundable fee. The method of payment will be in cash against receipt. A person delegated by the bidder can collect the Bidding Documents. Bids should be accompanied by a bid security amounting for lot-I Thirty submersible pump and lot II Six Generator 200,000 (Two hundred thousand) in an acceptable form of CPO or Bank Guarantee and shall remain valid for a period of 90 days after the date of bid opening.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of sixty (60) days after Bid opening
- Bids must be delivered to the SNNP Regional Water, Mines and Energy Development Bureau, Room number 102 PO Box 153 Hawassa, at or before 2:00 p.m. on the 21st continuous day of announcement of this invitation for bid notice on the Ethiopian national newspaper. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at 3:00 p.m. on 21 days of this announcement in a national newspaper at the Tender Committee office of SNNP Regional Water, Mines, and Energy Development Bureau, Hawassa city. If there will be a public holiday on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and at the same venue.
- The SNNP Regional Water Mines and Energy Development Bureau reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Full Address: SNNPR Water, Mine & Energy
Development Bureau In front of Hawassa University, Main campus
P.O.BOX 153 P/F/P/Ad/ Directorate, Room No 102, first floor
Telephone number, 0462 21 24 71/046212-62-26,
Fax 046220 6998 /39 39
SNNPR Water, Mine & Energy Development Bureau