Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service
Invitation for Bid
Name of Country: Ethiopia
Name of Project: Procurement of Vehicles.
Procurement Reference number: PPPDS/NDRMC/ICB/PG/146/11/2012.
- The Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (PPPDS) on behalf of National Disaster Risk Management Commission have funds with the Procuring entity’s budget to be used for the Procurement of vehicles.
- The PPPDS invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of goods mentioned below.
Description of Items
Amount of Bid security in Birr or equivalent amount in hard currency
Station Wagon LWB, Diesel (8-10 Seats) hard top
MOTOR CYCLE 170-185 CC
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the International Competitive Bid (ICB) procedures, contained in the Public Procurement and Property administration Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from PPPDS and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 9(a) from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm until bid closing date.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 9(a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (two Hundred Birr) or equivalent amount in easily convertible hard currency. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bid must be delivered to the Address below at 9(b) on or before 21″ August, 2020 at 10:00 am.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security mentioned in the above table for each lot in the form of CPO or an unconditional Bank counter guarantee from domestic Commercial Banks. The bid security should be in the name of Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the event at the address below at 9(b) at 10:15 am on 21″ August, 2020.
- (a) Documents will be issued at Ministry of Finance, compound No.2, block 54h, 3rd floor, room No. 317, or 309 Telephone 011-1-540423, 011-1-223740 (b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened at PPPDS, Ministry of Finance, compound No.2, block 5th, 3rd ground floor big conference Hall.
- PPPDS reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (PPPDS)
Tel. 011-1-540423, 011-1-223740
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia