Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau
Invitation To Bid No. OWERDB NCB/11/2013
- The Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau (OWERDB) has secured a budget for the procurement of goods & services mentioned hereunder. Therefore, interested eligible bidders are invited to participate in this bid for the following Lots
Description of Goods
- Complete bid documents in English can be purchased from the above-mentioned office upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 300 (three hundred) by submission of a written application to the Oromia Water, Mineral, and Energy Bureau.
- Bidders should present renewed license, Registration certificate issued from the authorized Ministry, Taxpayer certificate, Registration card for VAT & TIN together & copy of ID card.
- Bid documents shall be delivered to Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau, 6th floor Room No.601 and Tel. +251-0115549333 on or before 12:00 AM 12/02/2021 G.C Bids shall be opened at 2:00 PM on the same date in the presence of the bidder’s Representatives who is interested to attend at the 6th floor roam No. 601
- Bids shall be accompanied by a bid bond of not less than 1% of the bid price in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guaranty
- Oromia Water & Energy Resource Development Bureau reserves the right to reject the bids partially or fully
Oromia Regional State President Office Compound
6th-floor room No. 601
Bole, Flamingo, In front of Tomy Tower
Oromia Water, Mineral and