Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau
Invitation for Bids
- Count: Ethiopia
- Project Name: Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Program
- Contract Title: Civil Work Construction with Supply & Installation of Pipes, Fittings and Electro-Mechanical equipment of Hoja Dure Town Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- Bid Ref. No. NCB/OW MEB/WRDF/BF/CW/HDT/05/2018
The Federal Government of Ethiopia has received financing from the Development Partners (EIB, AFD, and IADC) toward the cost of the Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Program, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Civil Work Construction with Supply & Installation of Pipes, Fittings and Electro-Mechanical equipment of Hoja Dure (Oromia Special Zone Surrounding Finfinnee) Town’s Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- The Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau now invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for Civil Work Construction and Supply & Installation of Pipes, Fittings, and Electro-Mechanical equipment of Hoja Dure Town Water Supply and Sanitation Project.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the European Investment Bank’s Guide to procurement of projects financed by the EIB (2018 edition) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation Unit and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 800 Birr or 22 Euro. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 AM, June 23 /2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below same date.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 450,000.00 or 12,500 Euro.
- Average construction turnover of five years starting from January 1/2015 at a minimum of ETB 68,000,000.00 (sixty-eight million Birr) and specific similar construction experience of at least one contract with ETB value 41,000,000.00 (forty one million Birr) satisfactorily completed are among the must meet requirements of the evaluation and qualification criteria to be responsive for the bid.
- The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau,
One WaSH National Program Implementation Unit
Bole Road, around Olympia and next to Admas University Olympia Campus,
Infront of Unique 7000 Church, Mina Building- 2nd floor Room No. 208.
Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Tel.+ 251115571306/251115571274, Fax: +251 115571299.