Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau
Request for Bids (RFB)
- The Government of Ethiopia has received a loan from Development Partners towards the cost of Projects under OWNP Phase II and part of the funds cover eligible payments under the contract for water-related goods necessary for the study and design of water supply projects.
- Now, The Oromia Regional National State Bureau of Water and Energy Resource Development invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of the under mentioned goods. Contract Number Description of goods
Description of goods
ET-OROMIA ERDB153229-GO-DIR,Lot 1
Procurement of geophysical instrument
WERDB153229-GO-DIR, Lot 2
Procurement total stations
ET-OROMIA WERDB 153229-GO-DIR, Lot 3
Procurement of deep meter
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as specified in the World Bank Guidelines, procurement of goods, and is open to all bidders from eligible bidders’ countries in the Guidelines.
- The interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Oromia Water & Energy Resource Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation office, around Olympia next to Admas University, on Amina Building second floor, room no 208, Tel. No 011 557 1306/1278, Fax: 0115571298/99, P.O. Box: 8630, AddisAbaba/Finfinne.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 (ETB Five Hundred) or equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. Bidders are required to attach with their application, a copy of their renewed trade license, MOWIE work permit, VAT certificate, Tax clearance, and TIN.
- Bids must be submitted to the above office on or before 10:00 am October 27/2020 and will be publicly opened at 10:30 am on the same date and address in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- The award and contract will be made per lot. And hence, the bids shall be submitted per lot.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than 1% of the bid price in Ethiopian Birr in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO by the name of the Oromia Water & Energy Resource Development Bureau.
- Bureau reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation Unit, Bole Road around Olympia next to Admas University Olympia Campus, on Amina Building 2nd Floor Room No. 208.
Tel. 011 557 1274/78/1306 Fax: 011 557 1298 / 99
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia