Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau
Request for Bids (RFB)
- The Government of Ethiopia has received loan from IDA towards the cost of Projects under OWNP Phase II and part of the funds cover eligible payments under the contract for drilling and construction of water wells of water supply projects.
- Now, The Oromia Regional National State Bureau of Water and Energy Resource Development invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the drilling & construction of 20 Deep Water Wells of water supply projects in different woredas/aanaa’s,
Contact Ref No ET-OROMIA WERDB190256-CW-RFB
No. of wells
ET-OROMIA WERDB-190256-CW-RFB Lot 1
Dhas, Dire, Gomole, Dubuluk & Yabelo
ET-OROMIA WERDB-190256-CW-RFB Lat 2
Fantale, Boset, Bora, Mida Kagn & Akaki
ET-OROMIA WERDB-190256-CW-RFB Lot 3
Melka Balo, Gola Oda & Kurfa Chele
ET-OROMIA WERDB-190256-CW-RFB Lat 4
Nono, Jibat, Midakegn, Botor Tolay & Boneya Boshe
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as specified in the World Bank Guidelines, procurement of Works, and is open to all bidders from eligible bidders’ countries in the Guidelines.
- Award will be decided on the presence of drilling machines and drilling crew on a lot base. Bidders may bid for one or more lots. However, no bidder will be awarded more than l(one) lot for a single drilling rig and crew.
- The interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Oromia Water & Energy Resource Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation office, around Olympia next to Admas University, on Amina Building second floor, room no 208, Tel. No 011 557 1306/1278, Fax: 0115571298/99, P.O.Box: 8630, Addis Ababa/Finfmne.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 (ETB Five Hundred). Bidders are required to attach with their application, a copy of their renewed trade license, MOWIE work permit, VAT certificate, Tax clearance and TIN.
- Bids must be submitted to the above office on or before 10:00 AM November 18 /2020 and will be publicly opened at 10:15 AM on the same date and address in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than 1% of the bid price for a single lot in Ethiopian Birr in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO by the name of Oromia Water & Energy Resource Development Bureau.
- Bureau reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid. Address:
Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau, One WaSH National
Program Implementation Unit, Bole Road around Olympia next to Admas
University Olympia Campus, on Amina Building 2* Floor Room No. 208
Tel. 011 557 1274/78/1306
Fax: 011 557 1298 / 99