Oromia Lowlands Livelihoods Resilience Project
Invitation for Bids
- Country: FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
- Project: LOWLAND LIVELIHOODS RESILIENCE PROJECT
- Credit No.6412 ET,
- Grant No.: D460-ET
- Contract Title: Procurement of Office Furniture for RPCU, RCST, and woreda level.
- Reference No. ET-OROMIA, LLRP-200924-GO-RPB
- The federal Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of office Furniture for RPCU, RCST, and woreda level.
- The Oromia Regional Lowland Livelihoods Resilience Project (RPCU) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for
Imported Mesh Swivel Chairs high back
Imported Mesh Swivel Chairs medium back
Mesh Secretary Chair with lower back
Cash save box
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers date July 20, 2016, November 1, 2017, and August 1, 2018 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ato Gossa Guta Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project Regional Procurement officer and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM and afternoon 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM at the address given below Street Address: Sar-Bet, Pushkin Square Oromia Pastoral Area Development Coordination Commission 8th floor LLRP office City: Addis Ababa P.O.Box: 20120 Country: Ethiopia Telephone: +251-9 11-93-92- 28.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee ETB 200 (ETB Two Hundred Birr only). The method of payment will Cash deposit to the Oromia Pastoral Area development Coordination Commission Finance section. The document will be sent by Physical availably or hand delivery
- Bids must be delivered to the address below [state address at the end of this invitation) on or before the announcement on 08/03/2021 at 10:00 a.m (4:00 ጠዋት). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below refer no 8 on 08/03/2021 at 10:30 a.m (4:30 ጠዋት)
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 1% of the total estimated price in ETB.
- The Address (s) referred to above is (are):
Oromia Regionals State offices, Sar- Bet, New buildings Oromia Pastoral Area Development Coordination Commission,-Lowlands Livelihood Resilience Project 8th floor.
Attn: Gossa Guta Regional Project Procurement office’s
City Addis Ababa Ethiopia Tel: +251 911 93 92 28 E-mail: email@example.com