Oromia Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency
Invitation for Bid
The Oromia National Regional State
Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency
- ITB Title: Procurement of Motor Cycles of (125-150 and 151-170CC).Procurement Reference number: OPPPDANCB/FA/G/03/2013
- Oromia Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency (OPPPDA) hasa mandate to procure the below-mentioned goods and services of Procurement of Motor Cycles of (125-150 and 151-170CC).
- The Oromia Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of:
Unit of Measurement
Amount of bid security in ETB
Motor Cycle 125-150CC
Motor Cycle 151-170CC
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Regional Government of Oromia and are open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from OromiaPublic Procurement and Property Disposal Agency at the address given below from Monday to Friday from 08:30 a.m. to 12:30 am in the morning and 2:00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. in the afternoon.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200 (two hundred). The method of payment will be Cash on site.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 03, November 2020 G.0 at 11:00 a.m. in the morning. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s/representatives who choose to attend at the address below 03, November 2020 G.0 at 11:15a.m.in the morning.
- The OPPPDA reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
- Address of documents issued from, inspected at, and bids delivered at: Oromia Public Procurement & Property Disposal Agency.
Street; Kera Road, Sarbet in front of Pushkin Adebabay on Bethlem Building 3rd Floor
Room No. 30. Telephone: +251-11-1-23-68-19
Town/City: Finfinne/Addis Ababa