Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
- Employer: OROMIA WATER AND ENERGY RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT BUREAU
- Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Region: Oromia Regional National state
- Program: Basket Fund Water Supply & Sanitation
- Contract Title: Civil Work, Supply & Installation of Pipes & Fittings & Supply & Installation of Electromechanical Equipment of Kumbabe TWSSP
- Contract Reference No.: NCB/OWERDB/WRDF/BF/CW/KT/16/2019
- The Government of Ethiopia has received a Credit from the Development Partners (EIB, AFD, and IADC) through Water Resources Development Fund toward the cost of Water Supply and Sanitation Projects proceeds of this Credit to payments under the contracts for Civil Works Construction, Supply & Installation of Pipes & Fittings and Supply and Installation of Electromechanical equipment for Kumbabe Town Water Supply Project (in Buno Bedele Zone)
- The Oromia National Regional Government Water, Mineral, and Energy Bureau now invite a sealed bid from eligible Bidders for the execution of the works described below.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the European Investment Bank’s Guide to the procurement of projects financed by the EIB (2018 edition) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation Unit and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 800.00 (Eight Hundred) Birr in Cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the physical address below on or before 10:00AM March 8/2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on March 8/2021 at 10:30AM.
- Bid must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand) in Ethiopian Birr in the name of Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau.
- An average annual turnover of ETB 117,000,000 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/or completed within last five years and a specific experience of at least one similar contract in the last five years with value ETB 72,000,000.00 are among the required must meet qualifications criteria to be responsive for the bid
- The address(es) referred to above is(are):
Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program
Implementation Unit, Bole Road around Olympia next to Admas University Olympia
Campus, on Amina Building 2nd Floor Room No. 208, Tel. 011 557 1306/1274/78 Fax: 011557 1298 / 99 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau