Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Project: Urban Water Supply, Sanitation & Hygiene
Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Region: Oromia National regional State
Contract Title: Civil Work, Supply & Installation of Pipes & Fittings & Supply & Installation of Electromechanical Equipments
Contract Reference No.: NCB/OWMEB/WRDF/BF/CW/DT/10/2019
- The Government of Ethiopia has received a Credit from the Development Partners (EIB, AFD and IADC) through Water Resources Development Fund toward the cost of Water Supply and Sanitation Projects proceeds of this Credit to payments under the contractsfor Civil Works Construction, Supply & Installation of Pipes & Fittings and Supply and Installation of Electromechanical equipments for Dabre Tsige Town Water Supply Project.
- The Oromia National Regional Government Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau now invites sealed bid from eligible Bidders for execution of the works described below.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the in the European Investment Bank’s Guide to procurement of projects financed by the EIB (2018 edition) and is open to all eligible bidders as definedin the Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation Unit and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 8:30AM. to 5:30PM.at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 800.00 (Eight Hundred) Ethiopian Birr or EUR 22.00 or its equivalent in freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be in Cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the physical address below on or before 10:00AM Sep1/2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on Sep 1/2020 at 10:30AM.
- Bid must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand) in Ethiopian Birr or EUR 14,000.00 in the name of Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau.
- An average annual turnover of ETB 85,000,000 or EUR 2,400,000 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/or completed within last five years is among the required must meet qualifications criteria to be responsive for the bid.
- The address(es) referred to above is(are):
Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation Unit, Bole Road around Olympia next to Admas University
Olympia Campus, on Mina Building 2nd Floor Room No. 208.
Tel. 011 557 1274/78/1306, Fax: 011 557 1298/99, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia