Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
- Employer: OROMIA WATER & ENERGY RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT BUREAU
- Program: Basket Fund Water Supply & Sanitation
- Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Region: Oromia Regional National state
- Contract Title: Civil Work, Supply & Installation of Pipes & Fittings & Supply & Installation of Electromechanical equipment’s of Adaba TWSSP
- Contract Reference Nº.: NCB/OWERDB/WRDF/BF/CW/AT/17/2019
- The Government of Ethiopia has received a Credit from the Development Partners (EIB, AFD IDC) through Water Resources Development Fund toward the cost of Water Supply and Sanitation Projects proceeds of this Credit to payments under the contracts for Civil Works Construction, Supply & Installation of Pipes & Fittings and Supply and Installation of Electromechanical equipment’s for Adaba Town Water Supply Project (in West Arsi Zone)
- The Oromia National Regional Government Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau now invites sealed bid from eligible Bidders for execution of the works described below.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the in the European Investment Bank’s Guide to procurement of projects financed by the EIB (2018 edition) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation Unit and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 8:30A.M. to 5:30P.M.at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 800.00 (Eight Hundred) in cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the physical address below On or before 10:00am MARCH 05/2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on MARCH 05/2021 at 10:30AM.
- Bid must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand) in Ethiopian Birr in the name of Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau.
- An average annual turnover of ETB 105,000,000 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/or completed within last five years and a specific experience of at least one similar contract in the last five years with value ETB 65,000,000.00 are among the required mustmeet qualifications criteria to be responsive for the bid
- The address(es) referred to above is(are):
Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development
Bureau, One WaSH National
Program Implementation Unit, Bole Road around
Olympia next to Admas University
Olympia Campus, on Amina Building 2nd Floor Room No. 208.
Tel. 011 557 1306/1274/78
Fax: 011 557 1298/99, Addis Ababa,