INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Employer: Oromia Water & Energy Resources Development Bureau
Project: Water Supply, Sanitation & Hygiene
Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Contract Title: Civil Work Construction with Supply & Installation of Pipes, Fittings & Electromechanical Equipment for Kombolcha TWSSP
Contract Reference NO: NCB/OWERDB/WRDF/BF/CW/KT/01/2018
- The Government of Ethiopia has received Credit from the Development Partners (EIB, AFD and IADC) through Water Resources Development Fund toward the cost of Water Supply and Sanitation Projects proceeds of this Credit to payments under the contracts for Civil Works Construction, Supply & Installation of Pipes & Fittings and Supply and Installation of Electromechanical equipment for Kombolcha (Horo Guduru Wallaga Zone) Town Water Supply Project.
- The Oromia National Regional Government Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau now invites sealed bid from eligible Bidders for the execution of the works described below.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the European Investment Bank’s Guide to the procurement of projects financed by the EIB (2018 edition) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation Unit and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English maybe purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 800.00 in cash or its equivalent in freely convertible foreign currency.
- Bids must be delivered to the physical address below on or before 10:00 AM March 9/2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on March 9/2021 at 10:30 AM (4:30 local time in the morning)
- Bid must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand) or equivalent freely convertible currency in cash in the name of Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau.
- An average annual turnover of ETB 161,000,000,000 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/or completed within last five years and a specific experience of at least one similar water supply project in the last five years with contract value ETB 98,600,000 are among the required must meet qualifications criteria to be responsive for the bid.
- The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Oromia Water and Energy Resources Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation Unit, Bole Road, around Olympia next to Admas University
Olympia Campus, on Amina Building 2nd Floor
Room No. 208, Tel. 011 557 1306/78/1274
Fax: 011 557 1298 / 99, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia