Oromia Industrial parks Development Corporation
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE
CONSTRUCTION OF WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT
1. The Oromia Industrial Parks Development 10. Corporation (OIPDC) has funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for the procurement for the construction of Waste Water Treatment Plant at Bale Robe Rural Transformation Center (RTC) project site located at around Robe town of Bale Zone,
2. The employer invites wax sealed bids from Bid qualified and eligible bidders for the provision of the construction of Waste Water Treatment Plant
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international tendering procedure contained in the public procurement 12 proclamation of the government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders of GC 1 who has extensive experience in the construction of waste treatment plant from eligible source countries,
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from:
Employer: Oromia Industrial Parks
Floor/Room number: 6th floor
Street Address: Mekanisa, S Sara Tower,
In front of Amigo Cafe, On the road to Kore
Town/City: Addis Ababa
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents at the address given above at No. 4 starting from the days of this announcement on the newspaper on working days ((Monday to Saturday) from 8:00 A.M to 12:00 A.M in the morning and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM in the afternoon. For Saturday the working hour is from 8:00 A.M to 12:00 A.M in the morning.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders as of the date of this announcement on newspaper up on submission of written application and payment of non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 500.00 /five hundred from the address above at No. 4 on working days and hours. The method of payment will be in cash.
6. Interested bidders should present their legal qualification credentials and submit one copy of each with the written application while coming for the procurement of the bidding documents,
7. Bid shall be valid for a period of 120 /one hundred twenty/ days after the dead line for submission of bids.
8. Bid should be accompanied by the bid security of Ethiopian Birr 500,000.00 /five hundred thousand/ in an acceptable form (CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee).
9. Bidders are invited to submit financial and technical proposals original and copy. The number of copies required is two.
10. Bid must be delivered to the address above at No. 4 at or before 10:30A.M on 46th calendar day starting from the date of this announcement on newspaper. If the 46″ day is not on the working days(Monday to Friday and Saturday morning) the bid submission will be on the next working day at the same time. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend at the address above at no. 4 at 11:00 A.M on the same day of bid submission.
11. Documents may be inspected at the address specified above at No. 4.
12.The owner reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Oromia Industrial Parks