Oromia Industrial parks Development Corporation
Ethiopian Herald Jan12,2021
Invitation for Bids (IFB]
IFB Number: OIPDC/IAIP-MRTC/ICB-01/2020
- Employer: Oromia Industrial Parks Development Corporation
- Project: Integrated Agro Industrial Park Support Project
- Contract title: construction of waste water treatment plant at Meki RTC
- Country: Ethiopia
- Grant No.: 5110155000701
- Procurement Method: Open Competitive Bidding (International) (OCBI) OCBI/LCB No: OIPDC/IAIP-MRTC/CB-01/20
- Issued on: Starting from the date of announcement on national newspaper /Herald, and for 45 calendar days.
- The Government of Ethiopia has received financing from European Union via the African Development Bank hereinafter called the bank toward the cost of the Integrated Agro Industrial Park Support Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for construction of waste water treatment plant at Meki Rural Transformation Center (RTC).
- The Oromia Industrial Parks Development Corporation now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders of category GENERAL CONTRACTOR/BUILDING CONTRACTOR/GENERAL WATER WORKS CONTRACTOR/ ELECTROMECHANICAL WORKS CONTRACTOR AND OTHER WASTE WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM RELATED CONTRACTORS with grade 3 and above for all categories for the supply of necessary labor and materials for the execution of the waste water treatment plant or execution of the works[construction of the waste water treatment plant for Meki Rural Transformation Center].
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding (International), OCBI procedures as specified in the Bank’s procurement frame work and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Framework.
- . Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Industrial Parks Development Corporation, Teshome Nurgi (firstname.lastname@example.org) and inspect the Bidding document during office hours (Monday to Friday from 8:00A.M to 5:00P.M) at the address given below.
- The Bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 500.00 /five hundred/. The method of payment will be in cash. The document will be received up on payment from the address given below
- . Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:30 A.M on 46th calendar day starting from the date of this announcement on the newspaper: If the 46th day is not on the working days (Monday to Friday) the bid submission will be on the next working day and same time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on the bid submission date at 11:00 A.M.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 500,000.00 /five hundred thousand/Ethiopian Birr.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Framework requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclo sure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address (es) referred to above is (are): Oromia Industrial Parks Development Corporation (OIPDC) Teshome Nurgi (Director of Park Operation and management, AfDB project Coordinator) Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Nifas Silk Lafto Subcity, Woreda 02, Mekanisa, Infront of Amigo cafe, On the road to kore, S Sara Tower, 6th floor Tel: +251 11 36 98 506 Facsimile number:+251 11 36 98401 Email: email@example.com Website: www.oipdc.org.et