Oromia Health Bureau
Ethiopian Herald Dec19,2020
Invitation for Bid (IFB)
National Competitive Bidding (NCB).
- Procurement Reference Number: NCB/GOV/OHB/ 005/13
- Contract Title: Procurement of different printing Services
- The floating Date: ——/2021
- To ensure the fulfillment of the Government’s plan, the Oromia Regional Government has allocated a budget towards the procurement of printing material for the Bureau. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the procurement of this Service in the National Competitive Bid.
- The Oromia Health Bureau now invites Wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for the printing of this material.
- Bidders should have renewed trade license for 2012/13 E.C or 2020, Suppliers list registration certificate from Ministry of Finance & Economic Development (MOFED), Registration for Value Added Tax Certificate When purchasing this tender document & also while offering their bid.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application letter to Oromia Health Bureau and upon payment of a non-refundable of Birr 300.00 (Three hundred Birr only) at working hours, commencing from 19/12/2021 till 01/01/2021 [At least 15 days). The method of payment shall be in cash.
- Both the technical & financial documents must be submitted to Oromia Health Bureau, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate until 01/01/2021 G.C 3:00 PM in the afternoon and must be accompanied by a security of 40,000.00Fourty thousand) birr of the Bid Amount in the form of CPO from a reputable bank. Late bids shall be automatically rejected,
- The bid security validity period shall be 148 days. Submission of lesser validity period from the cited 148 days would be a cause for rejection from the bid.
- The bid security to be submitted by a bidder shall carefully address the purchaser’s name for which it is submitted & the validity of the bid security. Failure of stating any of which would cause rejection from the bid.
- Requirements on the technical (qualification) documents are stated on the bid document.
- Technical qualification document shall be prepared in an original and one copy in a properly signed, stamped & separately wax-sealed envelopes, clearly marking “Original” & “Copy“.
- The bidder shall give a sequential page number properly for each of its submitted technical documents.
- Copy of the technical documents to be submitted by a bidder needs to be sufficiently visible;
- Submission of lawful Supportive documents for good reputation /past work performances/, from previous employers, along with the technical documents is very helpful for the technical evaluation.
- The bids shall be opened on the 16 days of the month of 4/01/2021 at 3:30 pm in the afternoon, at which time the technical document will be opened first, in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who wish to attend.
- The financial documents of the non-responsive bidders in the technical Evaluation would not be opened. Their financial document would be returned back to them unopened.
- Misplacing of documents would be a cause for rejection of the bid document.
- Delivery time for procurement of these goods & related services shall be 90 days.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect bidding documents from the Oromia Regional Health Bureau Procurement & Market Analysis Team Block 4, 4th floor, P.O. Box-24341, Tel-011-3-692-096, Finfinne (Addis Ababa), Ethiopia
- The Oromia Health Bureau reserves the right to accept or reject any bid.
Oromia Regional Health Bureau