Oromia Agricultural Inputs Regulatory Authority
INVITATION TO BID
National Competitive Bidding
Procurement Reference No QAIRA/2020/003 & QAIRA/2020/004
To All GC-6 or BC-5 and Above with Renewed trade license valid for the year 2013 E.C
- The Oromia Agricultural Inputs Regulatory Authority has a secured budget for Bedelle and Ciro Laboratory Construction work located at Bedelle and Ciro town
- The Oromia Agricultural Inputs Regulatory Authority now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders who are interested and capable to allocate their sufficient resource for construction of Seed Quality Laboratory which can be completed within the maximum of 365 calendar days.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (two stages) and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address stated below (under no.8)
- The bidders shall submit one big wax sealed bidding document which enclose the original bid document and two copy of the bid in two wax sealed inner envelops duly marking the inner envelops as “Original bid document” and “copy”. The Original bid document includes both the “Original Technical Requirement” and “Original Financial Proposal” and duly marking same and wax sealed separately. The copy should be photo copy of the original bid document and must be sealed and marked in the same manner as Original bid document and the Sealing and Marking of the Bids must be according to guidelines stated under Instruction to Bidders (SBD works by PPA 2011).The bid security must be wax sealed separately and must put in the Original Technical Requirement.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of written application indicating the projects on which the bidder is interested (only one lot is awarded), vat registration certificate, renewed registration certificate, renewed trade license renewed trade registration certificate, taxpayer registration certificate and tax clearance from revenue authority to the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200 only in cash Starting from the first date notice viewed on the news paper during office Hours through Monday to Friday.
- Bids must be delivered on or before 03:00 (in the morning), on the 31st day from the first announcement date (must be on working day) and The Bid (Original Technical Requirement) will be opened on the same day at 03:30 (local time), in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend. The Financial proposal of the substantially responsive bidder (bidders who qualifies all technical requirements in technical document) will be opened after notice of Technical requirement result is announced on the notice board. And the bid is valid for 90 days after bid submission deadline. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 200,000.00 (Two Hundred thousands) ETB which will be payable on the first demand to client security in acceptable form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee and the bid security must address the employer. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Oromia agricultural inputs regulatory authority has the right to accept/reject any/all bid.
Address: – For Further information, bidding document purchase, Bid delivery and opening shall be:
- Employer: -Oromia Agricultural Inputs Regulatory Authority,
- Plan and Finance Directorate
- Location: – on the road from Kera to Pushkin Square in compound of oromia state new building Oromia sector office building Seventh floor.
- Tel. +251118134827 Finfine, Ethiopia.