Invitation to Bid for Security Guard and Cleaning Service.
ChildFund Ethiopia is an international child focused NGO working to improve the wellbeing of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and families. We achieve positive change in communities in partnership with local organizations through our three core programs that improve education, health and livelihoods and achieve the outcomes of healthy and secure infants, educated and confident children and skilled and involved youth.
The organization invites eligible bidders to submit technical and financial proposals separately for the following service provision
1. Office Security Guards service
2. Office Cleaning Service
A complete set of the bidding document (TOR) could be collected by eligible bidders from ChildFund Ethiopia office, address shown below starting from March 16 – 23, 2020.
Bole Sub city – KebIe 03 H. No 2310
P. O. Box 5545- Tel: 011 663 74 98
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The bidders with experience in Security Guard and Cleaning Service shall have the following profile:
1. Bidders shall provide Legal documents: renewed Trade license, Registration, VAT, TIN, and other applicable certificates from relevant offices
2. Must have at least five (5) years of experience in such service providing industry
3. Must have previously working experience with INGOs at least three (3)
4. Must state their employees’ education level and competence
5. Bidders shall submit their bid proposals on or before March 24, 2020 2:00PM in the bid Box prepared for the purpose. Bids will be opened on the same day at 2:30PM by the procurement committee
6. ChildFund Ethiopia will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by bidders in connection with preparation and delivery of bids
7. Bidders shall furnish 1% of the total price quoted in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee by the name of ChildFund Ethiopia
ChildFund Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason(s) whatsoever