Organization for Rehabilitation & Development in Amhara (ORDA)
Addis Zemen Nov3,2020
Invitation for Bids
Bid No, ORDA/NCB/PW/02/2020
- The Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) has a plan to aluminum window, aluminum door and aluminum hand rail and baluster Work purchase including the supply of all necessary materials based on the attached design and specification in the bid document, the work place is at Bahirdar city Hidasie kebele ORDA garage building.
- The Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) invites eligible bidders for the aluminum window and aluminum door work purchase including the supply of all necessary materials.
- Bidders submit appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its compliance, which shall include:
- Valid and renewed trade license (የግንባታ ማጠናቀቅ ተቋራጭነት ስራ ፈቃድ ያላቸው ተጫራቾች ብቻ) )
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority,
- Trade registration certificate and other necessary legal documents
- Bid must be delivered to the Address in a sealed envelope within 10 working days below at 7(b) at the end of 10 working days before 2:00 pm
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% from the total amount of bid price in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank guarantee only.
- Floating period of bid is 10 working days starting from the announcement of this bid on Addis Zemen Newspaper. Bids will be closed at 2:00 Pm and opened in the presence of the bidders’ or representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7 (b) or without opening ceremony flowers we can open the bid at the end of 10 working days at 2:30 pm.
- (a) Documents will be obtained Bahir Dar City at Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) head office, block No 1, room No. 106 Telephone 058-226- 63- 57 Fax. 058 226 43 74 P.O. Box – 132 and Addis Ababa Branch office near to Bole Printing press Telephone 011-550-44- 55
- (b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened Bahir Dar City at Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) head office, Room No. 106
- ORDA reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amara (ORDA)