Organization for Rehabilitation & Development in Amhara (ORDA)
Invitation for Bids
Bid No. ORDA/NCB/PS/06/2020
1. The Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) has a plan to contract transportation service purchase of 18,282.36 MT ORDA JEOP food commodities (wheat 16,179.06 MT, YSP 1617.9 MT and vegetable oil 485.4 MT) from Combolcha primary distribution points to 38 food distribution points (FDP).
2. This bidding is open to all eligible bidders.
3. The Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) here by invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the transportation of food commodity mentioned above. Bidders should present eligibility documents with their offer. All documents including the bid bond shall be issued by the name of ORDA. Appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its compliance, which shall include:
- Renewed trade license,
- Valid Tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority;
- Attached freight transport service level registration certificate (minimum level 4 or and above certificate) given by Federal Transport Authority.
- Attached all Cargo Truck (Vehicles) ownership certificate (1:16) and other related necessary documents.
4. Interested bidders submit their bidding documents at the address given below at 10(a) upon payment of a non-refundable Birr 200.00 (Two hundred birr) in cash.
5. Bid must be delivered to the Address in a sealed envelope within 10 (Ten) consecutive working days below at 10(b) up to at the end of 10 working days before 2:00 PM
6. Bids shall be valid for Dispatching will start January to December 2021 GC after bid opening date.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% from the total amount of bid price in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank guarantee only payable to ORDA and shall remain valid for 30 consecutive working days beyond the validity date of the bid.
8. Bidding documents shall be sealed and delivered to ORDA at Bahir Dar. Electronic bidding is not allowed and late bids will be rejected.
9. Floating period of bid is 10 consecutive working days starting from the announcement of this bid on Addis Zemen Newspaper. Bids will be closed at 2:00 PM and opened in the presence of the bidders’ or their legal representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 10 (b) at the end of 10 consecutive working days at 2:30 PM.
10. (a) Documents will be issued Bahir Dar City at Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) head office, Block No 1, Room No. 106 Telephone 058-22663- 57 Fax. 058 226 43 74 P.O. Box – 132 and Addis Ababa Branch Office near to Bole Printing Press Telephone 011-550-44- 55
(b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened Bahir Dar City at Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) head office, Room No. 106
11. Bidders could obtain further information or clarification with the following address: –
Organization for Rehabilitation Development in Amhara (ORDA)
P.O. Box 132: Tel 058-226 63 57 Fax 058 226 43 74
Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
12. ORDA reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara
Addis Ababa Branch Office