Organization for Rehabilitation & Development in Amhara (ORDA)
Invitation for Bids
Bid No, ORDA/NCB/PG/13/2020
1. The Organization for Rehabuia sd Devel in Amhara (ORDA) has aplan to purchase polythylene Tube and Gabion Box
2. The Organizatoa te Rehabilitation and Developers in Amhara (ORDA) invit elegible bidders for the supply and deliver of goods metionod above bidders submit appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its compliance, which shall include
- Valid and renewed business liscens indicating the Stream or business
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority
- Valid Tax clearance certeficate issued by the tax authority (TIN).
- Business organization registration certificate
3. Interested bidders can obtain the bidding documents at the address given below ar 7(a) upon payment of a non-refundable Birr 200 (two hundred birr) in cash
4. Bid must be delivered to the Address in a sealed envelope within 10 working days below at 7) u the end of 10 working days before 2:00 pm
3. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% from the total amount of bid price in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank guarantee only.
6. Floating period of bid is 10 working days starting from the announcement of this bid oa Addis Zenon Newspaper. Bids will be closed at 2:00 Pm and opened in the presence of the bidders’ on representatives who choose to attend at the address below 7 (b) or without opening ceremony flowers we can open the bid at the end of 10 working days at 2.30 pin.
7. (a) Documents will be obtained Bahir Dar City at Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) head office, block No 1 room No. 16 Telephone 058-226-63-57 Fax. 058 22643 74 PO Box – 132 and Addis Ababa Branch office near to Bole Printing press Telephone 011-550-44-53
(b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened Bahir Dar City at Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) head office Room No. 16
8. ORDA reserves the right to cancel the hid fully or partially
Organization for Rehabilitation and
Development in Amhara (ORDA)