Organization for Rehabilitation & Development in Amhara (ORDA)
Invitation for Bids
Bid No. ORDA/NCB/PS/09/2020
1. The Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) has a plan to purchase: the Inclusive Food and Nutrition Security Project mid-term evaluation consultancy service,
2. The Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) invites eligible bidders for the supply and deliver of service mentioned above. Bidders submit appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its compliance, which shall include:
- Valid and renewed business license indicating the stream of business,
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority,
- Business organization registration certificate.
3. Interested bidders can obtain the bidding documents at the address given below at 9(a) upon payment of a nonrefundable Birr 200 (two hundred birr) in cash.
4. Bid must be delivered to the Address in a sealed envelope within 10 consecutive working days below at 9(b) at the end of 10 consecutive days before 2:00 pm,
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% from the total amount of bid price in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank guarantee only.
6. Bidders shall be submitted technical and financial proposals in separate envelops,
7. Bidders shall be submitted one original and one copy bidding documents in two envelopes,
8. Floating period of bid is 10 consecutive working days starting from the announcement of this bid on Addis Zemen Newspaper. Bids will be closed at 2:00 Pm and opened in the presence of the bidders’ or representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 9 (b) or without opening ceremony flowers we can open the bid at the end of 10 working days at 2:
9. (a) Documents will be obtained Bahir Dar City at Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) head office, block No 1, room No. 106 Telephone 058226-63- 57 Fax. 058 226 43 74 PO Box – 132 and Addis Ababa Branch office near to Bole Printing press Telephone 011-550-44-55 (b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened Bahir Dar City at Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara (ORDA) head office, Room No. 106
8. ORDA reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially,
Organization for Rehabilitation and Development in Amhara