Shinshicho City Administration Shinshicho city Hall
Invitation to Bid
- Place and Date: Ethiopian Herald, 01, Dec 2020
- Procurement Reference Number: SHIN-SHICHO/UIIDP/CW-22/2020/21
- The Office of Finance and Economic Development (OFED) of Shinshicho City having legal address at:
- Public Body: Office of Finance and Economic Development
- Authorized representative Woyineshet, Tadewos 046-33-90 876/877
- Room Number Procurement Case Team Room
- The OFED now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the construction of Retaining Wall 482 ML.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Open Biding and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Office of Finance and Economic Development, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM and from 1:30PM to 5:30 PM.
- Qualification requirements include: Legal, Professional, Technical and Financial admissibility of the bids, as detailed in the Bidding Documents. In addition, a bidder shall submit a renewed certificate of competence showing that it is a contractor of Grade-5 GC/RC and BC Grade 4 above Contractor. This is to be verified when necessary.
- Appropriate margin of preference shall be applied for local companies. Additional Details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 300 ETB (Three hundred Ethiopian Birr). The method of payment will be in cash, against a receipt. The Bidding Documents will not be sent by any other method than through a bidder’s representative (in person).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00 PM, 21-Dec-2020 Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 2:30PM, 21-Dec-2020.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 30,000ETB (Thirty thousand Ethiopian Birr) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- The Office of Finance and Economic Development of Shinshicho City reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders
- The address referred to above is:
Public Body: Office of Finance and Economic Development
Authorized Representative: Woyineshet,Tadewos 046-33-90 876/77
Room Number Procurement Case Team Room