Office of Finance and Economic Development, Office of Finance and Economic Development
Invitation to Bid
Place and Date: Ethiopian Herald, 01-May-2020
Procurement Reference Number: Shisnhicho UIIDP CW-025/2019/2020
- The Office of Finance and Economic Development (OFED) of Shinshicho City having legal address at:
Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples’ Region
Kambata Tembaro zone
Shinshicho City Administration
- The OFED now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for construction of Box Culvert at Metoma keble or Ade Road Area.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Open Biding and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Office of Finance and Economic Development, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30AM to 12:30 PM and from 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Qualification requirements include Legal, Professional, Technical, and Financial admissibility of the bids, as detailed in the Bidding Documents. In addition, bidder shall submit a renewed certificate of competence showing that it is a contractor of Grade-7 GC/RC/WWC and above Contractor. This is to be verified when necessary.
- The appropriate margin of preference shall be applied to local companies. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 300 ETB (three hundred Ethiopian Birr). The method of payment will be in cash, against a receipt. The Bidding Documents will not be sent by any other method than through a bidder’s representative (in person),
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 3:00 AM, 22-May-2020. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 3:30 AM, 22-May-2020.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 10,000 ETB (Ten thousand Ethiopian Birr) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- The Office of Finance and Economic Development of Shinshicho City reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
- The address referred to above is.
Office of finance and Economic Development
Woyineshet Tadewos 0912 09 58 21
Procurement Case Team Room