Network of Ethiopian Women’s Associations (NEWA)
Network of Ethiopian Women Associations (NEWA)
The Network of Ethiopian Women’s Associations (NEWA) is a pioneer, national coalition of women associations that has been operating for the last two decades to realize gender equality and women empowerment in Ethiopia, by creating synergy of efforts among women, associations and structures. NEWA is currently implementing a project entitled “Gender Responsive Commitments for Girls Education during the COVID-19 pandemic in Ethiopia.’ With the financial support from MALALA Fund. NEWA is looking to hire a consulting firm to carry out a Rapid assessment on the impacts of COVID 19 to girls education: access to alternative education, social norms and its shock on the re-enrolment of girls in selected woredas of the target regions in Addis Ababa City Administration, Amhara, and Oromia Regional States
Hence, call interested firms to express their interest to carry out the desk study.
- Interested applicants are expected to collect the Terms of Reference (ToR) from NEWA office (Addressed located below) website: www.newaethiopia.org
- Face book page: https://www.facebook.com/newa.ethiopia.90
- Interested applicants are expected to submit both technical and financial proposal in separate sealed envelopes.
- Proposal submission will be accepted no later than November 02, 2020 at 5:30 pm
- Qualified women or firms with qualified women are encouraged to apply.
- All applicants are required to submit hard copies of both proposal and relevant documents including renewed certificate and sample previous related work within seven (7) days in person at the following address.
Network of Ethiopian Women’s Association
P.O.Box 27159/1000 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Yeka Sub-City, Kenenisa Ave, Woreda 08, H.No. New, from Megenagna to signal (Adwa square),behind Sumeya Mosque, Before Magic Carpet School,Tel. +251 118 217757/58