National Institute for Control and Eradication of Tsetse Fly and Trypanosomosis
Invitation to Bid
For International Competitive Bid ICB NO/03/2020
The National Institute for Control and Eradication of TsetseFly and Trypanosomosis(NICETT) invites all eligible Bidders to participate on the supply of Deltametrin 1%pour-on, Deltametrin 20% Sc.
- Complete sets of bidding documents can be collected from the institute’s office at procurement team, AddisAbaba Ethiopia, Kality sub-city,in front of St.Gabrielchurch to the right side about 1km from Addis Ababa-Debrezit main road, telephone number 251-114390-272, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 200.00(two hundred Birr) or it is equivalent in a freely convertible currency payable to NICETT.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the same address. The technical bid and the financial bid shall be sealed by the bidders in a separate envelope duly written as “Technical or Financial ” bid against procurement reference No.03/2020.and both sealed envelopes are to be put in a bigger envelope which shall also be sealed and dully written supply of Deltametrine1% pour-on and Deltametrine 20%Sc. The technical bid will be opened by the authority at the first instance and evaluated by a competent committee. At the second stage, financial bids of only the technically acceptable offers will be opened for further evaluation before awarding the contract
- . Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days after opening and must be accompanied by the bid bond amount of 200,000.00(Two hundred thousand ) in local currency or its equivalent in freely convertible currency and shall be delivered to NICETT on or before 10:00 am local time. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s or their representatives who choose to attend at the assembly hall in the institute after 35 days the bid announced on the same date at 10:30 am.
- Bidders shall present eligibility International or national license, the TIN number appropriate enclosed with their Quotations.
- . Products should be registered with Veterinary DRUG AND Animal Feed Administration and ControlAuthority in Ethiopia. Local suppliers also should produce a VAT registration certificate and a renewed TradeLicense.
- In the event of the date specified for bid receipt and opening being declared as a closed holiday for purchaser’s office, the due date for submission of bids and opening of bids will be the following day at the appointed time.
- Bidders are required to submit samples of the goods as per the technical specifications,
- Test report from a required independent laboratory for 5 different batches to be enclosed.
- The institute reserves the right to accept any or all tenders either in part or in full or to Split the order.
National Institute for Control and Eradication OfTsetse
Fly and Trypanosomosis