National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS— ETERNAL AUDIT
The National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI) IS a US-based nonprofit, nonpartisan, nongovernmental organization that has supported democratic institutions and practices in every region of the world for more than three decades. In Ethiopia, NDI receives funding through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and conducts capacity strengthening activities to support broad citizen participation in the electoral process and public affairs. NDI was legally registered and began activities in Ethiopia in 2019.
NDI seeks to engage an authorized and certified audit firm to undertake an external audit of its Books of Accounts, based on the cash basis International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS), the guidelines of Ethiopia’s Agency for CSOs, and other applicable policies, rules and regulations.
As specified in detail in the full request for proposals, all bids will require:
1) A technical and financial proposal,
2) Renewed trade license for 2019, E.C., and a valid tax clearance certificate.
3) VAT registration certificate.
4) TIN registration certificate.
5) A refundable bid security deposit of ETB 5,000. The security deposit must be in the form of a certified cheque in the name of the National Democratic Institute. The security deposit will be refunded by NDI after the evaluation of submitted bids.
Interested audit firms may request the detailed scope of work and the full request for proposals from NDV/Ethiopia by sending an email request to email@example.com, After review, any questions regarding the scope of work should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Oct 6th, 2020
All bids must be submitted no later than Oct 7th, 2020 at 10:00 AM by email to email@example.com.
NDl reserves the right to reject any or all bids.