Ministry of Peace, ሰላም ሚኒስቴር
Invitation for Bids (IFBs)
National competitive Bid(NCB)
NCB No: GM/018/2012
Name of Country: Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Name of Region; Gambella Regional State
Name of Funding Project; Ministry of Peace for Gambella Regional State
Bureau of Water and Irrigation Resources development Bureau.
IFB Title; Procurement Water Supply and Sanitation Project.
- The Gambella Peoples National Regional State, Water and Irrigation Resource Development Bureau Funds from the FDRE Ministry of Peace to apply part of the fund to payments under the Contract for procurement of Water Supply and Sanitation Project.
- The Ministry of Peace on the behalf of Gambella Peoples National Regional State, Water and Irrigation Resource Development Bureau invites eligible bidders with Work Licenses in water works construction (WWC). for the construction of the following water supply project.
Distance from Gambella Town
Invited Bidders Category and grade
Bid Security (CPO) (Birr)
Kommechar Village Water Supply and Sanitation Project
WWC-3 & above
2 % of the general price
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB), in accordance with the procedures of the World Bank Guideline; Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits (Current edition) and is opened to all eligible bidders as defined in the guideline.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of peace and Gambella Peoples National Regional State, Water and Irrigation Resource Development Bureau procurement, finance and property Administration Team
- The bid is open to all eligible bidders fulfilling the following requirements:
- 5.1. The bidders must possess a construction license of WWC, that has been renewed for the budget year 2012 E.C
- 5.2. A certificate of Region at the Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Energy for the year 2012 E.C
6. Bids shall be valid for a period of one Hundred twenty (120) days after bid opening.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English will be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00(Two Hundred birr only).
Address: Ministry of Peace, Finance and procurement Directorate, floor number 3, room number 305
8. One original and two copies of technical and financial Bids sealed separetly and enclosed in one mother envelop in accordance with the requirements presented in the instructions to the bidders should be submitted to the address below, on 15 calendar days from the date of the request is published on Ethiopian herald News Paper before 3:00 / Local time/ the Bid will be opened in the afternoon at 3:30 (Local Time) in the presence of Bidders or representative who choose to attend at Addis Ababa Ministry of Peace, Finance and procurement Directorate floor number 3 room number 305 on
the 16th Consecutive days. If the 16 is not working day, the next working day shall be the Bid Opening day.
9. The Ministry of peace reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid.
10. The address referred to above is:
11. Ministry of Peace, Finance and Procurement directorate Office No – 305
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone : +251-011-515-5546/011-551-7853
Ministry of Peace