Ministry of Health
Addis Zemen Jul30,2020
Invitation for Bid
Procurement of Printing Services
Bid No. NCB/MOH/GAVI/Printing/18-2020
- The Ministry of Health now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Printing services.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline and are open to all bidders from Eligible source country as defined in the Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Health, Procurement Case Team and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM-12:30 PM and 1:30 PM-5:30 PM from Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders, at the address given below and up on payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 400.00 (Four Hundred Birr).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 am August 21, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Birr 400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Birr).Bid Security must be in the form of CPO, Bank Guarantee and Irrevocable L/C from recognized Bank of Ethiopia or in Cash or any of permitted in Public Procurement & Property Administration Directive. Insurance Bond is not acceptable. The bid security shall be attached with or in the Technical envelop.
- Bidders shall be shall be required submitting bid documents with two envelopes containing Technical proposal and financial proposal separately.
- Technical bid offers will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the Finance and Procurement Directorate office Block A 2nd floor of the Ministry, Addis Ababa Ethiopia on August 21,2020 at 10:30 am. And financial bid offers will be kept unopened.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid in fully or partially.
The Federal Ministry of Health
Addis Ababa Ethiopia