The Ministry of Finance (MoF)
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Project: Public Finance Management (PFM) Project Credit Nº: IDA 57660
IFB Title: Supply, Installation, and Commissioning of 800KVA Generator for the Ministry of Finance (MoF) IFB No: – Package No.-NCB-ETMOFEC-COPCU-209091-GO-RFB.
- This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online on No. DB Reference Nº: WB 1067/03-16 Posted on March 8/2016,
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received credit from the International Development Association) toward the cost of Public Financial Management (PFM) Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the agreement(s) resulting from this IFB Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 800KVA Generator for the Ministry of Finance NCB-ET-MOFEC-COPCU-209091 GO-RFB
- The Ministry of Finance (MoF) serves as the implementing agency for the project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Supply, Installation, and Commissioning of 800KVA Generator for the Ministry of finance
- Scope of the supply, installation, and commissioning includes: Delivery of Generator delivery of ATS ( Automatic Transfer Switch) and phase sequence detector Preparation of a proposed design for smooth for the installations of a Generator Civil Work:- building Generator concrete stand Provide an end to end implementation service that includes installation, configuration, test and commissioning of the generators with ATS and phase sequence detector. Maintenance training for 2 technical persons within supplier’s workshop Supplier must provide after-sale support (any technical and maintenance Support),
- Bidding will be conducted using the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, edition of SBD for Supply and Installation of Information Systems revised December 2011 and is open to all Bidders eligible as defined in these Guidelines, which meet the following minimum qualification criteria Must have 3 years’ experience involving Generator’s and related hardware’s delivery, installation and support, for a similar AssignmentMust be able to provide in-country support for the Generator’s and related hardware’s being tendered. Bidders entirely from outside Ethiopia must demonstrate their capabilities for providing effective in-country support Must have undertaken at least two (2) successful (i.e. signed off and accepted as a fully operational system) implementations of the proposed Assignment with a similar nature and complexity during the last 3 years These implementations must have involved the supply, installation, and technical support the bidder must be financially stable, with a minimum average annual turnover of five Hundred Sixty Thousand United States Dollars (US$560,000.00), calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last three (3) years. In the case of a Joint Venture, the turnover requirement should be fulfilled jointly by the partners, Bidders must have the capacity to have a cash flow amount of US Seventy Five Thousand ($ 75 000.00) or equivalent. As a proof of financial stability, Bidders (and in the case of a joint venture all partners) must submit audited financial statements or if not required by law in the party’s country, other financial statements acceptable to the purchaser, for the past three (3) years to demonstrate, the current soundness of their financial position For the Bidder (and in the case of a joint venture for each of the partners in a submission), nonperformance of a contract did not occur within the last (5) years prior to the tender submission, based on all information on fully settled disputes or litigation. A fully settled dispute or litigation is one that has been resolved in accordance with the dispute resolution mechanism under the respective contract, and where all appeal instances to the applicant have been exhausted.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Finance, Channel One Programs Coordinating Directorate, main building 4th floor room 403 and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 09:00am to 5:00pm during office hours from Monday to Friday
- . A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 100 Ethiopian birr. The method of payment will be Cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before March 2, 2021 and Time 2:00pm Bids needs to be secured by a Bid Security. The amount of Bid Security required is ETB 100,000.00. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on March 2, 2021, and Time 2:30 pm
- The attention of prospective Bidders is drawn to (i) the fact that they will be required to certify in their bids that all software is either covered by a valid license or was produced by the Bidder and (ii) that violations are considered fraud, which can result in ineligibility to be awarded World Bank-financed contracts
Ministry of Finance, (MoF)
Channel One Program Coordinating Directorate (COPCD) MoF Main Building
Sidist Kilo, Yekatit 12 Square, King George Avenue
Main Building 4th Floor, ROOM No-403, ADDIS ABBA, ETHIOPIA
Tel. 251-11-1-570594 Fax. 251-11-1-57 24 14
Ministry of Finance, (M0F)