The Ministry of Finance (MoF), የገንዘብ ሚኒስቴር
Request for Bids Document
(One-Envelope Bidding Process) Country: Ethiopia
- Name of project: Enhancing Shared Prosperity through Equitable Services
- (ESPES) Grant No.IDA -D2290
- IFB No.: NCB -ET-MOFEC-COPCU-158476-GO-RFB
- Contract Title: Procurement of Office Equipment for WoFEDS and Zonal Ethics and Anti-Corruption Branches.
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this program that appeared in Development Business, issue no. DB Reference No. WB-P501096-03/20 posted on: 4arch 2020. The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank International Development Association and Development partners toward the cost of the Enhancing Shared Prosperity Through Equitable Services (ESPES) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract
- The Ministry of Finance (MOF), Channel One Programs oordinating Directorate (COPCD) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders or the Procurement of Office Equipment to Regional Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission.
Description of Goods
Desktop Computer Core i5
Laptop Computer Core i5
Heavy-duty photocopy machine
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers Procurement in Investment Project Financing Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services July 2016 and revised November 2017 and August 2018 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Ministry of Finance and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 07:30 AM to 3:30PM hour at the address given below.
- The bidding document in the English Language may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200 or in any equivalent amount convertible currency. The method of payment will be in cash.
- 6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15 June 2020 at 1: 00 PM. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 15 June 2020 at 1: 30 PM.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” as follow:
Required Bid Security Amount
In Ethiopian Birr
Ethiopian Birr 50,000.00
Ethiopian Birr 10,000.00
Ethiopian Birr 5,000.00
Ethiopian Birr 25,000.00
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Ministry of Finance (MOF)
Channel One Program Coordinating Directorate (COPCD)
MOF Main Building
Sidist Kilo, Yekatit 12 Square, King George Avenue
Main Building 6th Floor, ROOM NO-621,
ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA
Fax. 251-11-1-57 24 14
Email: email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org