kurfa chale woreda education Office
Invitation for bids (IFB] [3rd announcement[ for Construction of ELEMO BIFTU G+2 Special/ Model school building.
- The kurfa chale woreda education Office now invites all contractor of category general or building contractors of Category of GC/BC 6 & above that shall submit certificate of registration from Ministry of Construction and Urban Development/Oromia Construction Bureau renewed licenses valid for the year 2013 E.C for furnishing the necessary labor, material, equipment and service for the construction of the school.
- A bidder has to be registered to collect “VAT” and copy of VAT certificate, trade license renewed licenses valid for the year 2013 E.C/2021 G.C, Tax Clearance (OROMIA REVENUE AUTHORITY OR NATIONAL REVENUE AUTHORITY), Registration Certificate (Certificate of Competency) and Registration in the PPas Suppliers list certificate must be submitted attached with the application.
- Bidding documents may be purchased at the office kurfa chale woreda education Office up on submission of written application and a nonrefundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) starting from January 06. 2021 up to January 16.2021.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in CPO or Bank guarantee of 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) Birr valid for 118 days after the date of bid opening. The Bid Security sealed in separate envelope must be addressed to kurfa chale woreda education & must be attached to the qualification document.
- Submission and opening of the bid;
a) The deadline of bid (both qualification and financial offers independently) submission shall be on or before 2:00 PM of January 17, 2021.
b) The original and copy 1 & copy 2 of the qualification document shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked as “qualification document” and both envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated in the data sheet and be clearly marked as to be opened only in the presence of tender committee.
c) The original and copy 1 & copy2 of the financial offer document shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked as “the financial offer document” and both envelopes shall be place in a large outer envelope and wax sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated on in the data sheet and be clearly marked as “TO BE OPENED ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF TENDER COMMITTEE” The cost breakdown must be sealed in separate envelope and be placed in large envelope containing the financial offer marked as “COST BREAK DOWN”. (Original and Copy Sealed Separately but in one large envelope)
d) In preparing the bid document bidders are expected to examine the bid data in the tender document,
e) The qualification document will be opened at 2:30 pm of January 17, 2021. At which time the bid document will be opened, at kurfa chale administration office, in the presence of the bidders or their representative who wish to attend in the presence of the bidders.
f) The financial offer document shall remain sealed and deposited in a box prepared for this purpose in the presence of auditor or any other authorized body by the client, until financial offer(s) of qualified bidders are opened publicly.
g) The committee assigned by the client will evaluate the qualification of the bidders based on the basis of their responsiveness to the bid document by applying the evaluation criterion, sub-criterion and points assigned to the criterion in the datasheet. Each qualification document will be given a score point. A bidder will be rejected at this stage if it does not respond to the tender document or fails to achieve the minimum technical score indicated in the tender document.
h) Only financial offers of those bidders who score the minimum qualifying point, 70% (seventy percent) and above will be opened on the financial opening date. The financial opening of the bidders who have scored less than the minimum passing point (i.e. 70%) will be returned unopened. The client shall address the financial opening date and time to the bidders.
i)Any attempt of submission forged (false) document and / or indication of financial offer on the qualification document shall result in rejection of the bid.
j) The client shall not bear any responsibility for misplacement of “QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT” in “THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENT” envelope or vice verse, which result in rejection of the bidder.
6. The office has full right to reject any Contractor who has received two warning letters (quality/progress), those who has termination history, those who have any ongoing projects in the any sector (be it at regional or/and zonal level) and those who didn’t get final acceptance certificate for previously completed projects as a result of its previous contractual performance with the bureau, zonal offices and other regional sectors in their past five years contractual performances.
7. Late bids shall be automatically rejected..
8. The kurfa chale woreda education Office reserves the right to reject any or all bids
kurfa chale woreda education Office