Jigjiga University Sheik Hassen Yabare Referral Hospital
Invitation to Bid
The Jigjiga University Sheik Hassan Yabare Referral Hospital Needs to Procure the Security Guard Service through Open Bidding Method
Procurement Reference number: JJU/SHYRH/NCB/0048/2012 E.C.
- The Jigjiga University Sheik Hassan Yabare Referral Hospital (JJUSHYRH) has a fund for the procurement of:
- 1. Lot l: Security Guard Service
2. The Jigjiga University Sheik Hassan Yabare Referral Hospital invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of:
- 2. Lot 1: Security Guard Service
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders who fulfill the following Documents I. Renewed Business License 2. Vat Certificate 3. Supplier List Certificate 4. Tin number Certificate and other mandatory documents.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of the procurement Tel: 025 278-67-87 and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 2:0011:30 hour in the morning & afternoon every working day in Bid Floating Period,
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200 [two Hundred]. The method of payment will be in cash. The document will be sent by [in person or by their representative starting from the day ITB posted]. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before, at 10:00 am on the Morning, All bids must be accompanied by a bid security 2% of the total price. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 10:30 pm or in the morning.
7. Jigjiga University Sheik Hassen Yabare Referral Hospital reserves the right to reject any bid or all bids at any time prior to contract award without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
8. (a) Address documents may be inspected at Office of the procurement, Tel: 025-278-6787
- (b) Address documents will be issued from JJU SHYRH office of procurement, Tel: 025 278 6787
- (c) Address Bids must be delivered to Office of Procurement, on 16th day, after the bid issued on The Ethiopian Herald at 4:00 am or on the morning
- (d) Address of Bid Opening: JJUSHYRH, on 16″ day, after the bid issued on The Ethiopian Herald at 10:30 am or in the morning.
Jigjiga University Sheik Hassan Yabare