Addis Zemen Dec23,2020
Invitation to Bid
The Jigjiga University needs to procure laboratory equipment materials by Open hid tendering
Procurement Reference number: NCB/005/2013 E.C
- The Jigjiga University has fund within the procuring Entity’s budget to be used for the procurement of Lot 1 Laboratory Equipment Materials.
- The Jigjiga University invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of laboratory equipment materials
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders Who Fulfill The Following Documents 1. Renewed Business License 2. Vat Certificate 3. Supplier List Certificate 4.Tin numbers. Tax Clearance Certificate. And other mandatory documents
- Any Quarries Can be forwarded to the procuring entity Tell:- 0933341461 Fax: 0257752772
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application at JJU procurement office ground flour 10 against a non-refundable fee of birr 500.
- Eligible Bidders required to submit Technical and financial proposal in separate envelope.
- lots must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr, for 200,000 ( Two hundred thousand only ) Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids must be delivered to jigjiga university at the 15th day as of the bid is issued on the Ethiopian herald newspaper at 10:00am in the morning.
- bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at Jig-Jiga University senate hall at the 15th day as of the bid is issued on the Ethiopian herald newspaper at 10:30am in the morning,
- N.B If the bid opening date is not a working day, the bid will be open on the next working day.
- JigJiga University reserves the right to reject any bid or all bids.