Ethiopian Herald Jan30,2021
Invitation to Bid
The Jigjiga University needs to Procure ICT Materials through Open Bidding Method Procurement Reference number: JJU/NCB/006/2013 E.C
- The Jigjiga University (JJU) has fund for the procurement of ICT Materials.
- The Jigjiga University invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of ICT Materials.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders who fulfil the Following Documents
- Renewed Business License
- Vat Certificate
- Supplier List Certificate
- Tin number Certificate and other mandatory documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from office of the procurement. Mob. Number 0933341461 and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 2:00-11:30 hour in the morning every working day in Bid Floating Period.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 500 [five hundred]. The method of payment will be in cash. The document will be sent by [in person or by their representative starting from the day ITB posted within 15 working days].No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before, at 10:00 am in the Morning. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr, 150,000 Birr. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at, at 10:30 am or in the morning.
- Jigjiga University reserves the right to reject any bid or all bids at any time prior to contract award without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
- Address Bids must be delivered to JJU Office of Procurement: Admin Building Ground Floor Room Number 09. (d) Address of Bid Opening: JJU,15thdays after the ITB posted on Ethiopian Herald at 10:30 am in the Morning.