Oromia Region East Shewa Zone Jibat Woreda FEDB, በኦሮሚያ ክልላዊ መንግስት በምዕራብ ሸዋ ዞን የጅባት ወረዳ ገንዘብና ኢኮኖሚ ልማት ጽ/ቤት
INVITATION FOR BID
The Jibat Woreda Finance & Economic Cooperation Office now invites eligible bidders for the construction of G+2 Jibat Woreda Court Office building.
- Oromia Regional state, West Shoa Zone Jibat Woreda Court Office received a budget From woreda Administration Office and Supreme Court Of Oromia for the construction of G+2 for woreda Court Office in Shanan town with in three consecutive budget year (2012-2014 E.C.)
- Jibat Woreda Court Office/ Finance & Economic Cooperation Office now invites all contractors of category general or building contractors of GC 6 / BC 5 & above with renewed their license valid for the year 2012 E.0 for furnishing the necessary labor, material, equipment & service for the construction of the Woreda Court Office.
- Bidding documents may be purchased at the office of respective woreda Finance & Economic Cooperation Office up on submission of written application and a non refundable fee of birr 500(five hundred) in cash starting from first date notice viewed on news paper during office hours through Monday to Friday.
- A bidder has to be registered to collect “VAT” and TIN registration certificate, valid trade license and valid registration certificate with ministry of construction or Oromia construction bureau, must be submitted attached with the application.
- Bidders may obtain further information, inspect and acquire the bidding documents, from the above mentioned Woreda office.
- All bids must be accompanied by a hid security in CPO or Unconditional bank guarantee of 200,000 (Two hundred thousand) birr valid for 118 clays after the date of bid opining, the bid security must be addressed to Jibat Finance & Economic Cooperation Office & sealed. Bid security must be put in the original technical document. Failure to do this will result in automatic rejection.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the federal democratic republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders i.e. (two stages: the first stage is preliminary and technical evaluation & the second stages is :- preliminary and financial evaluation).
- A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders up on submission of Written Application, VAT registration Certificate, Ministry of Construction or Oromia Construction Bureau, Renewed Registration Certificate, Renewed Trade registration Certificate, Renewed Trade License, Tax payer registration Certificate and tax Clearance from Oromia Revenue Bureau and registration in the FPPA’s to the address stated below and up on payment of a non refundable fee of Ethiopian birr 500(five hundred) only in cash starting from the first announcement date on the newspaper during office hours though Monday to Friday.
- Submission and opining of the bid (in respective woreda office).
- a. The dead line of bid (both technical qualification and financial offers independently) submission shall be on or before at. 8:00 local time of 30th Calendar days from first announcement date.
- b The original and copy of the technical qualification documents shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked as “Technical Qualification Documents” ,and both envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated in the data sheet and be of early marked as “TO BE OPENED ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF TENDER COMMITTEE
- c The original and copy of the financial offer documents shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked as “THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENTS” and both envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other Information indicated on in the data sheet and be clearly marked as “To Be Opened Only In The Presence Of Tender Committee”.
- d. The sealing, signing and marking of the bids must be according to guidelines stated under instruction of bidders.
- e. In preparing the bid document bidders are expected to examine the bid data in the tender document.
- f. The qualification document will be opened at the same day at 8:30 local time of 30th day from first announcement date of calendar day
- g. The financial offer document shall remain sealed and deposited in a box prepared for this purpose in the presence of auditor or any other authorized body by the client, until financial offers(S) of qualified bidders are opened publicity.
- h. The committee assigned by the client will evaluate the qualification of the bidders based on the basis of their responsiveness to the bid document, by applying the evaluation criterion, sub criterion and points assigned to the criterion in the data sheet, Each qualification document will be given the score point. A bidder will be rejected at this stage if it does not respond to tender document or fails to achieve the minimum technical score indicted in the tender document.
- i. Only financial offers of those bidders who score the minimum qualifying point, 70% (seventy percent) and above will be opened on the financial opening date. The financial opened of the bidders who have scored less than the minimum passing point (i. e 70% will be returned un opened. The client shall address the financial opening date and time to the bidders.
- j. Any attempts of submission forged (false) document and / or indication of financial offer on the technical qualification document shall result in rejection of the bid.
- k. The client shall not bear and responsibility for misplacement of “Technical Qualification document” in “The Financial Offer Document” envelops or vice versa, which result in rejection of the bidder.
10.. The validity of the bid shall be 90 calendar days from the date of hid opening.
11. The construction of the work shall be completed with a maximum of 450(four Hundred Fifty) calendar days from the commencement date of the work & if th condition(having full budget) the client can minimize the date of completion work.
12. The Jibat wored Court Office/ Finance and economic development office has the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
13. Bidder those who terminated site in Oromia Regional State West Shoa Zone due to his own problem is not allowed to participate in this bidding.
The Jibat Woreda Court Office /Finance and Economic Cooperation Office Shanan
For farther Information: Tel: 0112390006/0112390004