Islamic Relief Ethiopia
INVITATION TO BID FOR FOOD ITEMS SUPPLY
Islamic Relief Worldwide (RW) is an independent humanitarian and development organization established in Birmingham, UK in 1984. With a presence in over 40 countries around the globe IRW has been responding to humanitarian needs and fighting poverty for over the last 30 years. Similarly it has been operating in Ethiopia since 2004 in Addis Ababa City, Oromia, Somali and Afar National Regional States.
- The ISLAMIC RELIEF (IR) now invites all eligible suppliers having renewed business registration for 2012 E.C. TIN and VAT certificates to supply food (Grinded lentils (Misir Kik), liquid cooking Oil, Chili Powder (Berbere) and Pea powder (Shuro Duket) for beneficiaries in Afar National Regional State.
- A bidding document shall be collected by any interested eligible bidders from country office around Wello sefer area.
- Bidders should submit previous performance for at least three years in case they have participated in similar transaction. Working on similar project with Islamic Relief Ethiopia is advantageous
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of bid amount in CPO or Bank Guarantee;
- The food items shall be packed as per standard and the price shall then include this (packaging standard will be notified in the bidding documents).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further Information from below address:
- The bidding documents should be submitted in Wax sealed envelopes containing a separate envelope sealed and marked “Bid Security,” “Original Financial Document and its Copy separately:”
- Bids will be evaluated based criteria specified in bidding document.
- Bids must be delivered to IR Ethiopia office before Tuesday September 29, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
- Bid will be closed Tuesday September 29, 2020 at 10:00AM and will be opened on the same date on September 29, 2020 at 11:00 AM.
- ISLAMIC RELIEF ETHIOPIA (IRE) reserves the right to reject any or all offers without giving reason for doing so
Wolo Sefer Ethio-China Relation Rd, Gorgorios Roundabout
Tel. 011 4700966 or 0910223656
P.O.Box 27787 Code 1000