International Rescue Committee
INVITATION TO BID
For construction of Sanitation facilities. Construction of delivery ward block & Construction of maternity block at Assosa Town.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is an international nongovernmental organization working in Ethiopia for provision of multi sector refugee and rural community assistance in Tigray, BenshangulGumuz, Somali, Oromia, Gambella and SNNP Regional States. The IRC has obtained fund from the U-TRUST FUND for construction of sanitation facility construction, construction of delivery ward and construction of maternity block at, Assosa General Hospital, Assosa health center, Selghalo health center in Benshangul Gumuze Regional state, Assosa Town.
The IRC invites sealed bids from all eligible bidders who are qualified, contractors of “GC/BC-7 and above with valid license for current Ethiopian FY 2020/21/2013 EC for the construction sanitation and hygiene facilities at Assosa Town (with a full contract i.e including labor and Materials) as indicated in the following lots;
1. Sites and construction activities for these constructions:
- Lot- 1. Construction of Sanitation facilities at Assosa General Hospital – (Staff Toilet, Patient Toilet, cloth wash basin with shelter, incinerator, septic tank and other hand washing facilities).
- Lot-2. Construction of Sanitation facilities at Asssoa Health Center (Construction of Staff Toilet, Septic tank, elevated water tank, placenta pit, Laundry house and cloth wash basin with shelter).
- Lot-3. Construction of Sanitation facilities at Selgahalu Health center- (Patient Toilet, Elevate water tank, cloth wash basin with shelter, dry Ash pit, septic tank and other hand washing facilities).
- Lot-4. Construction of Delivery ward at Assosa General Hospital.
- Lot- 5- Construction of Maternity Block at Assosa General Hospital.
2. Bidding will be conducted through competitive bid process.
3 You may obtain further information from the International Rescue Committee, Ethiopia program Addis Ababa Head office, which mis located Jacros Area, Salite Mihret, SETS Building 5th Floor mAdjasent to Robera Coffee, telephone +251 116638302 and from-Assosa Field office, Located near to the Assosa NOC fuel station, New Asphalt road/300 meter, Telephone, 05 7775 2368, 05 7775 1130, 05 7775 1129
4 The Complete set of bidding documents in English for the aforementioned activities can be obtained from IRC office during working hours from 14, January 2021 to 05 February 2021. At the address mentioned above. The prospective bidder shall present his/her company’s name, original and copy of the renewed license and signing to acknowledge receipt of the bid documents
5 For any clarification of any part of the bid Document shall be sought from the Supply Chain office, IRC, main office Addis Ababa and Assosa.
6. Bid should be submitted to the stated address above on or before 05 February 2021, 10:00Am. Late bids will not be accepted. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 05 February 2021, 10:30 AM.
7. The Bid will be evaluated based on pre-determined evaluation criteria which includes Technical (60%) and Financial (40%).
IRC is not bound to accept the lowest priced bid or any bid that is submitted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
The International Rescue Committee reserves the right to reject the whole or part of any or all bids.