International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
International Committee of the Red Cross
- ICRC Logistics Center Addis Ababa
- Bole Sub city Kebele 12/13 on the road to Ethiopian Agriculture Research Institute or behind Meta Beer store
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Tel.: +251 (011) 6457000/0116478300
- Mobile No 0911 411001
- Fax: +251 (011) 6457001
- Tender Ref. # ADD 20/29.12 /08.01/01E Hospital Equipment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for Tender (RFT)
Supply of Hospital Equipment
The International Committee of the Red Cross is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and other situations of violence. Within the framework of its assistance programs in Ethiopia, the ICRC intends to purchase hospital equipment from registered and accredited importers who fill ICRC requirements
ICRC reserves the right to adjust the required quantities and to make partial awards if deemed necessary and/or appropriate
Supplier’s acceptance of the “ICRC General Conditions for Purchasing” (will be found in tender documents) Note that ICRC
cannot issue a Purchase Order in the absence of a Supplier’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of below documentations.
It is compulsory for importers to submit these docs,
- Manufacturer profile
- Ethiopian Food and Drug Authority (EFDA) registration certificate for hospital equipment.
- Manufacturer Authorization letter/certificate (for local representative).
- Free sales certificate
- GMP certificate, COA and other related docs.
- VAT registration & tax payer’s identification
- Import declaration documents for vet drugs
- Country of Origin: The origin of the goods is to be indicated by the supplier.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 2% of the total bid amount including 15% VAT, in the form of C.P.O. Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
The Complete set of bidding documents in English for the goods can be obtained from ICRC head offices during working hours from 29 December 2020 to January 07, 2021 at the address mentioned above.
Bid should be submitted to the mentioned address on or before 08th of January 2021 at 12h00. Late bids will not be accepted.
All information submitted by the bidder within this RFT is confidential and only for the recipient knowledge. No information submitted in writing or during discussion connected to it may be disclosed to any other party
The answer to this RFT will be evaluated by ICRC’s technical committee. The ICRC delegation in Ethiopia has the right to reject any offer received without any reason. Anybody who does not agree with the above-mentioned condition and procedure shall not apply